Marion County is always interested in helping further your career as an EMT or Paramedic. If you would enjoy working for progressive organization dedicated to serving the community, please apply today! You must have a valid Missouri EMT or Paramedic license to be considered.
Please download the fillable form to submit an application for employment. Once the application is complete, please save it and return it to us via mail, fax, or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We are currently looking for PRN EMTs & Paramedics to work in Hannibal , MO and the surrounding area with a strong possibility for full-time employment. MCAD is a progressive EMS service averaging 6,000 emergency calls per year. Full-time employees receive the following benefits and more:
- 24 hours on/ 72 hours off rotation with 4 crews
- Health insurance fully provided for employee, 30% dependent coverage. Dental/Vision/ Short-term disability available ,
- Fitness reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- 96 hours of paid vacation, 24 hours PT available after first year, 25% vacation buy back, Trade time
- 72 hours of sick time annually, may be accrued for long-term illness or injury
- Built in cost of living increase annually on anniversary date
- Paid holidays
- $25,000 Term Life Insurance
- County-funded pension
- BeWell Wellness program
- All uniforms provided, $150 annual boot/accessory allowance
- All CEUs needed for licensure are provided
Marion County Ambulance has a excellent set of patient care protocols and uses the latest equipment, such as Zoll X-series cardiac monitors, Zoll ventilators, AutoPulse units, infusion pumps, Braun Chief XL ambulances, Stryker Power-Load cots and system, etc. Bases are newly renovated with private bedrooms/bath and all the comforts of home.
If you are interested in working with a progressive service dedicated to quality patient-centered care, please apply today!