Marion County Ambulance offers the Following Classes:
- Paramedic Course
- EMT Course
- EMR Course
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- International Trauma Life Support (ITLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Emergency Assessment, Recognition and Stabilization (PEARS)
- Advanced Stroke Life Support (ASLS)
- Advanced Medical Life Support (AMLS)
- Defensive Tactics for Emergency Medical Services (DT4EMS)
- Escaping Violent Encounter (EVE)
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Emergency Vehicle Operations Course (EVOC)
Please follow the links for class registration. For any questions please fill out the contact form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
Our Training Center is located at 142 Jaycee Drive, Hannibal, MO 63401
If you have any questions or need further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us!