Marion County Ambulance District has partnered with the University of Missouri Healthcare Program and offers local courses for initial licensure, as well as certification classes and continuing education for EMS professionals. Contact us today for all your training needs!
Education to offer initial liscensure courses for pre-hospital care.
- EMR (First Responder)
Marion County Ambulance District offers the Following Certification Courses:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) - American Heart Association
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) - American Heart Association
- Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) -American Heart Association
- Emergency Vehicle Operators Course (EVOC)
- Pre-hospital Trauma Life Support (PHTLS)
- Advanced Stroke Life Support (ASLS)
- Advanced Medical Life Support (AMLS)
- Defensive Tactics for Emergency Medical Services (DT4EMS)
- Escaping Violent Encounter (EVE)